UP Police Pay Slip 2022 Download @www.uppolice.gov.in Portal | UP Police Constable Salary Slip Print | यूपी पुलिस पे स्लिप रिकॉर्ड ऑनलाइन | Uttar Pradesh SI Monthly Salary Slip
Uttar Pradesh police employees can now check their Payslips and other payment details through the government launched’s official website at uppolice.gov.in. In India, UP is the only state which offers this unique and special facility of an online web portal for their esteemed police officers from all ranks or post. The UP state police employees can easily access this website with the help of their phone or laptop. They can also get the details of their monthly salary/ payslip and up police nominal roll from the link http://www.uppolice.gov.in. In today’s article, we will share with you the complete details of how to check UP Police Pay Slip 2022 and the monthly salary slip. Please continue reading ahead.
UP Police Salary/ Pay Slip 2022 Online
Now all employees of Uttar Pradesh Police (Constable/ SI/ Inspector/ ASI) will easily get the UP Police Pay Slip 2022 online. This facility gives benefits to both the police employee and officials. It can solve all queries related to salary information and other payment details. The online facility has eased the documentation work and solved queries of the Payslip of every employee. You can get the information on the below topics:
- Nominal roll login
- UPP payslip
- Salary slip
- Allowances and perk
- Constable monthly salary (upp con pay slip)
Uttar Pradesh Police Salary Slip 2022
As you all know the Uttar Pradesh police department was formed in 1863 and it is considered the largest police force in the world. The UP Police Dept represents the law enforcement agencies in Indian, particularly the Uttar Pradesh state. All those employees who are new in the department are requested to login into the new website which is designed for UP Poice staff. Every year UP government recruits new staff. Then the newly appointed staff needs to get the UP Police Pay Slip Details. The UP Police official website has some rules and conditions for every employee to create an account. Here check how to create an account on uppolice.gov.in Salary Slip Portal and login.
UP Police Pay Slip 2022 GPF Slip Online @ uppolice.gov.in
The UPP department works under the Director-General of Police (GDP). The GDP operations are under the department of Home and confidential government of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Police department comprises different sections that work for various departments. The main motive of the department is to bring peace and harmony to the state. Here are the sections are given below:
- Criminal investigation department
- Anti-corruption police
- Special inquiry cell
- The human right cell
- The famous anti-terrorist squad
- The intelligence department.
- Economic offenses unit
- Crime cell
Download UP Police Nominal Roll Pay Slip
Every year the Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) forces conduct the recruitments for new and deserving candidates. After the successful recruitment program, the new staff receives their monthly salaries. The employees can check their rank for the allowances and salary details. The police staff is eligible to check the complete details of online payment and also request for a download of a copy.
- UP police nominal roll/ the login id number
- Personal details
Register at uppolice.gov.in
All those employees who want to register in the portal and related services are required to follow the guidelines given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official of UP Police Pay Slip 2022 @http://uppolice.gov.in/
- After clicking the link the homepage will open on your screen.
- Here you are required to select the New Registration or Sign Up option.
- Then a new page will direct you to enter the details such as login id and username.
- After this activity, you must have to create a strong password.
- Now enter the registered mobile number and email id to proceed.
- Enter the captcha code in the space provided.
- Then an OTP will generate and you will receive that on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the right side space.
- Use the details to log in to your registered account.
After the successful registration process, you can easily access the website for further process. Here you may also request a download of the monthly payslip and also check the salary details and also ask for your queries regarding the same. The web page also has contacts for the UP Personnel to contact the support team.
Download UP Police Salary Slip 2022
- Visit the UP Police official website page i.e http://www.uppolice.gov.in
- Then you will be directed to the new home screen page and then you need to enter the asked details. (Key in the Personal number/UPP nominal roll).
- Direct Link: https://220.127.116.11/uppolice/employee/sal_idx.php
- Now you can proceed to the process of the related month or year report needed.
- The details should be entered correctly.
- And after putting in the details the system will provide the monthly payslip details for the asked month and year.
- If you need a printout copy then you need to click on the download button to get the hard copy of the same for future use.
Recovery of Forgot Password
If you have forgotten the Password then no need to worry because the UPP website gives the facility for all the related issues to its employees. This unique facility will provide you a service that covers the forgotten password.
Here given below steps can assist you with the related query:
- First of all, you need to open the homepage of the UPP portal.
- There you need to search for the “forgot password” option which is next to the login option.
- Then a new page will open the key in your nominal roll number.
- There you need to enter your correct date of birth.
- Now enter the captcha code in the provided space.
- After that, you will enter your details and registered email address.
- Then a reset link will be sent on your registered mail id.
- Finally, click on the option to Reset the Password.
- Now you may access the link to get the details,
UP Police Nominal Roll Biodata Information
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department provides UP nominal roll number to every police officer or employee recently hired. A Nominal roll number is a unique number for every individual and one should keep it safe for future reference. This number can be used on various occasions via online services. The system can easily track each employee or officer by just using the nominal roll number. Nominal roll works as a registration number/ login ID for each office or employee.
The roll no can assist you to get the monthly salary and the details. You can also access the UP Police Pay Slip 2022 details through the government services and their official website. Here we have given the list of details contained in the biodata.
- Personal number/ nominal roll number of each member.
- Full name of the personnel and the parent’s name (father and mother)
- The rank/ unit of the officer
- Correct Date of birth and the official joining date.
- The joining unit, state, and home district
- Gender, caste, subcase squad
- The type of recruitment is either run or direct.
One can visit the UP police official website and check on the Bio-data. The department has updated the various details which are required by the employees.
UP Police Salary Slip 2022 Rank-wise
Every Uttar Pradesh Police Staff is aware that on the basis of employment the UP police holds a different rank as per their post. This is truly based on different qualifications and positions. Every police staff received a monthly salary which provides benefits such as allowances and various perks.
The salary is designed on the basis of the rank that one should hold. As you know that one who is posted on a higher post gets a higher salary and perks along with the allowance.
The superior officers receive higher salaries along with the allowances provided by the concerned department according to the ranks. The UP govt gives assurance to their employees for getting higher and attractive salaries. Through which the officer’s lifestyle will boost up.
UP Police Salary Scale 2022 (New Update)
|Post||UP Police Pay Slip||Grade Pay|
|UP Police Constable
|Up to Rs 20,200||Rs 7,200|
|Head Constable||Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200||Rs 9,400|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200||Rs 10,400|
|UP Police SI Salary||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800||Rs 12,600|
|Inspector||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800||Rs 13,800|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100||Rs 16,200|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100||Rs 19,800|
|Second-in Commandant||Rs 39,100||Rs 22,800|
|Commandant||Up to Rs 67,000||Rs 26,100|
|DIG||Up to Rs 67,000||Rs 30,000|
|IG||Rs 37,400 to Rs 67,000||Rs 35,000|
|SDG||Rs 75,500 to Rs 80,000||–|
|DG||Up to Rs 80,000||–|
UP Police Perks and Allowances
The UP police employees are entitled to get the monthly allowance and perks along with their salary. All this comes along with their monthly salary. An individual can check the allowances, perks, and other details on the official website of UPP which is http://www.uppolice.gov.in. The benefits which the employee received after the recruitment are given below:
- The house allowance/ police quarters. We must inform you that some of the police staff might be living in the police quarters while others get houses outside the camps/ station.
- Dearness allowances
- Medical expenses for the personal and family(spouse and children)
- High altitude allowances
- City compensation allowances
- Loan services
- Leave travel allowances.
All the given services have been announced by the Uttar Pradesh police official website. All you need to do is to log in and select the services according to your requirements. Police officers are also eligible to get the loan services, which has been deducted every month from their salary
UP Police Salary After 7th Pay Commission
As you all know, the 7th pay commission has been given to government employees. After which the salary of UP Police has become as follows.
|UP Police Pay Slip Details 2022-2022:|
|Post Name||Salary under 7th Pay Commission|
|UP Police Constable Pay Scale||Up to Rs 60,600|
|Head Constable||Rs 15,600 to Rs 60,600|
|Assistant Sub-inspector||Up to Rs 60,600|
|UP Police Sub Inspector Pay Scale||Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400|
|Inspector||Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs 46,800 to Rs 1,17,300|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs 46,800 to Rs 1,17,300|
|Second-in Commandant||Rs 1,17,300|
|Commandant||Up to Rs 2,01,100|
|DIG||Up to Rs 2,01,000|
|IG||Rs 1,12,000 to Rs 2,01,000|
|ADG||Up to Rs 2,25,000|
|SDG||Rs 2,25,000 to Rs 2,30,000|
For more information UP Police Pay Slip (यूपी पुलिस पे स्लिप 2022), kindly visit the official portal at http://www.uppolice.gov.in.