Tamil Nadu Treasury Payslip & Payments Details | TN Treasury ePayslip | ECS Status Pensioners | TN ECS Status Search Online | Check DDO Token-wise Report
Here we are giving you complete details of the Tamil Nadu – TN Treasury ePayslip and which has been launched by the state govt official web portal by the electronic clearance services. You will be explained step by step process by which one can easily view the electronic clearing services Tamil Nadu treasury payments i.e. TN ECS Status. You will also get the complete procedure that has been furnished on the website of the TN Treasury ePayslip. Please continue reading ahead.
Tamil Nadu – TN ECS Status Search
The ECS – Electronic Clearance Service is an online process that has been designed by the administration of India for all its citizens to provide them the freedom of mass installment exchanges. Such as different states, ECS online gateway is likewise dynamic in the territory of Tamil Nadu.
It is all greatly done and appreciated by the Department of Treasuries and Accounts, Government of Tamil Nadu. From this level, the Tamil Nadu state citizens can view the facilities given by the department and the benefits, compensation, and installation freedom status on the web.
Objectives of TN Treasury ePayslip Portal
The main objective of the TN Treasury ePayslip portal is to provide complete information regarding the payslip and also to provide advanced digital payments. Through this web portal, people can grab the details of their monthly payslip, pension reports, DDO report, etc. By which the stress will be reduced for the applicants. Having visits to the concerned departments will be time and energy-consuming and this gives stress to the employees by standing in the long queue in front of the offices. Nowadays the state govt employees and pensioners can easily check their payslip and pension status through the web portal. Which saves their time and energy.
Highlights of TN Treasury ePayslip 2022
|Name of Portal||Tamil Nadu Electronic Clearance Service (TN ECS)|
|Launched By||Dept of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA), Govt of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Providing digital payments and salary slip|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees of Tamil Nadu|
Benefits of TN Treasury ePayslip Portal
- One can get the assistance of the digital payment by the TN Treasury payslip.
- With the help of this portal, the employees can check all the details regarding payslip and pension.
- The applicants can also get the facility to download the payslip from the web portal.
- The state employees will also be eligible to check the DDO reports and pension reports with the help of this portal.
- From this one can save their time and energy as then you will not be required to visit the concerned offices and stand in a long queue.
- It gives you complete transparency.
- The employees will timely follow up regarding their transactions and also it helps them to solve their queries with the help of the web portal.
Facilities in TN Treasury ePayslip
Here are furnished facilities given below by the Tamil Nadu Treasury ePayslip portal
- Monthly payslip
- Pension reports
- Deductions and insurances
- DDO token wise report
Procedure to Login
If any applicant is not sure about the login process then, in that case, the applicant needs to navigate the official website and then you will be required to follow the simple process step by step:
- Firstly, you are required to visit the ePayroll TN official Portal at epayroll.tn.gov.in.
- Then you will be directed to the web homepage.
- After that, you need to choose your language from the given options.
- Now enter the username and password
- Finally, click on the Login button.
ECS Status of TN Govt Employees
If an applicant needs to check the TN ECS Status of Government employees then the applicant is required to follow the step by step simple process given below:
- First of all, you need to navigate the official website link of the Treasury Department of Tamil Nadu (Karuvoolam) i.e https://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/
- On the homepage, you will see the option “ECS Status” and you need to click the link.
- After that, a new webpage will be visible on your screen.
- All you need to do is to visit directly http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/default.aspx
- You will see the 3 options which will be displayed on your screen.
- Then click on the link called “Click Here for ECS Status of Government Employee”
- Or directly click this link: http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/Public/gpf.aspx
- Further click on the “Detailed Report By GPF Number” link.
- After that, the login page will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to select from the given option:
- District Treasury
- You need to enter the General Provident Fund number.
- Then click on the “Submit” option.
- The ECS status will appear on the screen.
- You can also take a printout of the status page.
ECS Status of Govt Pensioners
All applicants are informed that if they are needed to check the Pensioners ECS status then you are requested to follow the simple process which is furnished below:
- Firstly, you need to navigate the official web portal of the Treasury department of Tamil Nadu given here https://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/
- Then you will be directed to the homepage, and there you need to click on the “ECS Status” link.
- After that, a new webpage will be open on your computer screen.
- You can also visit the web page directly: treasurey2.tn.gov.in by clicking here.
- There will be 2 options that will be displayed on the screen.
- Here click on the link called “ECS status for Pensioners”
- Else you can click here tnpensioner.tn.gov.in
- Now you can log in by using your credentials like username and password.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- The ECS status for pensioners will appear on your screen.
Check the DDO Token-wise Report Online
One who want to check the DDO token-wise report then the applicant is required to follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website link of the Treasury Department of Tamil Nadu i.e https://www.tn.gov.in/
- Then you will be directed to the homepage, and there you are required to click on the “ECS Status” link
- After that, a new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- You can directly go to treasury2.tn.gov.in
- Then there will be 3 options that will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to click on the link “Click Here for DDO Token Wise Report”
- Else you may click here: http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/Default.aspx
- You may log in by using your credentials like username and password.
- Here select the following details:
- District treasury
- Then enter the following:
- DDO code
- Image code
- Click on the “login” option.
- Then the DDO report will be displayed.
How to Get TN e-Payslip?
If an applicant wants to get TN e-Payslip online then the person is required to follow easy steps as furnished below:
- First of all, you need to go to the official web portal of TN Treasury Payslip.
- Then the homepage will open by which you need to go to the “Useful Links” option.
- After that, a new page will be visible on your screen with some important links.
- You need to select the “e-Payroll” option from there and then select “Click Here for e-Payslip”. Now enter the information asked on the screen such as:
- Emp Code/ Suffix
- Date of Birth
- Select the login option to get your TN e-Payslip.
Karuvoolam IFHRMS HelpDesk / Helpline number
|Administrative Officers Contact||http://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/admnlist.pdf|
|Pay and Accounts Officers Contact||http://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/paolist.htm|
|District/ Sub-Treasury Officers||http://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/distlist.pdf|
|Pension Payment Officers||http://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/ppolist.htm|
|Contact Details Asst. Superintendent Stamps||http://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/stampslist.htm|
|Officers on Deputation Contact Details||http://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/deputation.htm|