PSPCL Salary Payslip 2021 Online Check | Check PSPCL Monthly Salary Details | pshr.pspcl.in Login Process | PSPCL Pension Slip 2021 Download & Print
If an applicant wants to download or print PSPCL Salary Payslip 2021 online and also if you want to check the regular income, savings, and deductions of each month, then in that case you need to check the simple steps to download the payslip from PSPCL HRMS login and also for how many months do you allow to get the previous salary slip. In today’s article, we will cover all aspects of PSPCL Salary Payslip, Pension Slip, Salary Calculator, Login Process, etc. Please continue reading ahead.
PSPCL Salary Payslip 2021 Online
As you all know that PSPCL stands for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) and it is located in Punjab and it provides the services as the major line of Electricity distribution all over the state and regions connected to it. As it is such a big industry and hence there are a lot of employees working under the PSPCL. There are so many employees who are working in different positions.
There are many various stages and positions and each position has a certain grade pay with a pay scale which is received by the employee from its company. Here we have furnished the PSPCL average salary ranges for the different positions that are available in their business:
Check PSPCL Employees Salary Scale
- Junior Civil and Electrical Engineer – Grade Pay of Rs 5,350
- Clerks with grade pay of Rs 3,400
- Revenue Accountant & Divisional Superintendent Accounts with a Grade Pay of Rs 5,400
- Grade 2 Electrician and Steno Typist with Grade pay of Rs 3,400
- Internal Auditor with Grade pay of Rs 5,350
- Accounts Officer of Grade pay of Rs 5,800
The above posts and designation are for those applicants who are on roll at PSPCL, and the salary slip which the employees receive are obviously different which provides the various services, facilities, and deductions. At the end of the month or maybe after some days, you can download the PSPCL Salary Payslip and now every state employee can download it with all new procedure which is furnished below for your assistance:
PSPCL Pension Slip 2021 Download PDF
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has two different websites in which one is for those employees who can log in via their account details in order to check for their payslips and salary slips for the month or any time duration available in the system, so do follow the below method:
Procedure to Login & Download PSCPL Salary Payslip
- First of all, you need to visit the official web portal link https://pshr.pspcl.in
- Now enter your login credentials such as Login ID and Password.
- Then you need to click on the Login button.
- This will give you access to your employee account at PSPCL.
- Now click on the Payslip button and select the month required.
- You may download or ask for the Print copy of the PSPCL online payslip for the month required from the HRMS portal.
Overview of PSPCL Salary Payslip 2021
|Name of the Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Lower Division Clerk & Other|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||CBT & Document Verification|
|Work Location||Punjab & Haryana|
PSPCL Monthly Salary Details
PSPCL Job Vacancies Details:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior engineer electrical
- Junior engineer civil
- Revenue Accountant
- Electrical Grade II
- Divisional superintendent accounts
- Internal Auditor
- Accounts Officer
PSPCL Salary Payslip 2021 Details
Here you can check out the PSPCL salary details of LDC, JE, SDA, and various other posts:
|Post Name||Grade pay||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||Rs 5350||Rs 10900–34800|
|Junior Engineer/ Civil||Rs 5350||Rs 1090–34800|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs 3400||Rs 6400 – 20200|
|Revenue Accountant||Rs 5400||Rs 10900–34800|
|Electrician Grade-II||Rs 3400||Rs 6400 – 20200|
|Steno Typist||Rs 3400||Rs 6400–20200|
|Divisional Supdt Accounts (SDA)||Rs 5400||Rs 10900–34800|
|Internal Auditor||Rs 5350||Rs 10900–34800|
|Accounts Officer (AO)||Rs 5800||Rs 16650–39100|
Incentives & Allowances of PSPCL
You all must be aware that in addition to the Basic Pay, the PSPCL Salary is having various allowances:
- House Rent Allowances (HRA): HRA depends on where the person is living and it is decided on its basis.
- Medical Facility: The employees are provided medical facilities which means whatever the cost of medical treatment is, it will be reimbursed later.
- Subsidized Bills: The one who works in this sector gets discounted bills.
- Provident Fund: This is actually a deduction that is made from the salary. However, you will get this after your retirement. There are two types of PF i.e., GPF and EPF, which are deducted from the salary every year and are returned to you at the time of your retirement.
- Convenience Facility: Travel expenses for work purposes are reimbursed by the company.
How to Download PSPCL Salary Payslip Online?
- Firstly, all state employees are requested to visit the official website link of PSPCL https://pshr.pspcl.in in the browser to get PSPCL Employee Pay Slip.
- Now you need to enter the login credentials such as user id and password.
- Then press the “Login” button.
- By doing this you will get access to your employee account at the PSPCL website.
- After that, you will be directed to the new page and it will appear on your desktop.
- To download PSPCL Salary Payslip, applicants are required to Select the month required.
- After this, the applicant can request to print a copy of the payslip for the required month.
PSPCL Employees Selection Process
All those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are requested to appear in the Online Test for the respective post for which they have applied. After that, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the Online Test. The minimum grade for getting qualified marks in the Online Test for the general category is 45% and 35% for the reserved category. After that, candidates will be called for the Document Verification round, where all the original documents of the applicant will be verified.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I download PSPCL Payslips for the last 6 months?
Yes, once you have logged into your account you can go to the payslips section and select the timeframe in which you want to download the payslips according to and click on the download button to get the payslips in PDF format.
- What if I lost my User ID for PSPCL Salary Payslip?
Do not worry because even if you lose your User ID, it is still linked to your registered mobile number and you can follow our above guide to find the user id using your employee id and date of birth.
- How to calculate PSPCL Pension Slip?
To calculate your pension you need a calculator that is available at the PSPCL portal or you can contact PSPCL HR Employee Payslip Helpline Number.