Ekosh Pay Slip 2022 Download & Print Online at ekosh.uk.gov.in Portal | Uttarakhand Employee Salary Slip Online Check | IFMS UK EKOSH Payslip 2022 Details
Uttarakhand, a state in the northern region of India has well developed economically and digitally. The UK state government has created and introduced many website portals having the capacity of hosting all the employees’ documents safely and cutting down on paperwork to create a more green environment. The EKOSH Pay Slip official website (IFMS Portal) has the goal of creating and accommodating government employees’ accounts and offering them salary payslips, loans, leaves, and allowances in addition to the taxes and related deductions. Here in this article, you will get complete details of Ekosh Pay Slip/ Salary Slip 2022 Details. Please continue reading ahead.
IFMS UK Ekosh Pay Slip 2022 Details
The entire UK Employees can view their own monthly salary directly from the website using the link www.ekosh.uk.gov.in. All it takes the user is that he/ she has to complete the online registration process and log in to their self accounts. All the employees have an employee ID code that helps them access the portal whenever and wherever they want according to their comfort. This website portal is easily accessible and it holds different departments in the government. Please be informed that the UK treasury directorate runs this website portal. It’s a boon to the government for a smooth operation and functioning and has helped it in managing funds and maintaining accounts for each penny through the website.
The IFMS (integrated financial management system) is a newly created and inducted establishment by the UK government. It is a great tool and helps provide online services checking into the employee issues. The EKOSH payslip can be generated here with great ease anywhere anytime every month through a few simple steps by the aspiring applicant. This is to bring into notice that in this article, anybody and everybody will learn about the EKOSH/CTS Payslip 2022 PDF.
Uttarakhand Ekosh Pay Slip 2022 Download
The IFMS UK EKOSH website was developed and designed by the government to keep the financial mindset. Keeping the environment in mind and going green the government adopted this website to minimize the usage and eradicate the use of paperwork and also account for the money. The government has liberated and enabled the concerned users to download their payslips from the official website anytime anywhere without visiting the offices.
- The EKOSH UK user id or the given employee code issued during employment
- IFMS UK login password to access the account.
All the employees are needed to register and create a self account. The employees should furnish all the details to create and set details in order to receive the password. One should keep in mind that the login process will take place once all the details are achieved and entered.
- In order to create an account, one should visit the official IFMS Uttarakhand Portal @http://ekosh.uk.gov.in
- On the home screen, one has to click on the login to the CTS tab.
- After selecting the CTS, a new page will appear where the user is supposed to fill in the login details.
- One has to enter in the RMN/ Employee Code/ID or the Aadhar number.
- After the process of login details are fed in one should proceed and enter the correct password.
- Once the password is done enter the security code provided on the space below. One can request for new code again if it is not available or visible on the screen.
- Double-check on all the entered details then select the login tab.
- Please note that the system will create and produce an EKOSH UK Payslip as per the related month and year requested.
IFMS EKOSH UK Employee Login/ Password Recovery
Point to keep in mind that the user id or the login id and the password are some of the prerequisites of some of the requirements for any individual to log in. All the details are created and attained during the time of the registration process. At some point, it can be a difficult task or a big challenge when an individual forgets the saved password. The login user id can be easily obtained from the employee payslip. In relation to the password, the concerned employee is supposed to enter all the correct information and details to obtain the password.
- An individual has to navigate to the IFMS UK Portal at http://ekosh.uk.gov.in (or) https://cts.uk.gov.in.
- Reaching the homepage one has to select the login to the CTS tab.
- One should keep in mind that the CTS is green in color.
- One has to select the “Forgot Password” tab which is next to the login tab at the bottom of the page.
- A new page shall pop up on the screen, one has to enter the designated employee code.
- One should provide the registered mobile number. Especially the one that was updated during the registration of the account.
- Go on to select the option to get an OTP, the OTP will be sent to the mobile number in just a few seconds. After acquiring the OTP, enter the space provided to Reset the Password.
What does Ekosh Pay Slip Contain?
Please note that the Payment sheet is termed as the full account sheet of an individual Employee earning for the respective month in the Uttaranchal, please note that it holds all information on the employment of an employee along with the related Department working. The total earnings and all the deductions will sum up to form a total of the Net Salary, that’s the total amount that will be deposited to one’s bank account.
All the details of your Tax To be deducted on your total salary along with any other deduction of medical claims will be listed as per the salary, and If any Loans availed from the department to attain any benefits like for children education, marriage or house construction will also be shown in the deduction list, and all the individuals can have a glance at the points below in your Ekosh Pay Slip 2022 (Monthly Salary Slip Details) downloaded online from the official web portal.
- Employee Name
- Department Name
- Location Working
- PF UAN number
Important Update of Uttarakhand Ekosh Pay Slip
Please note that the earning Section of the EKosh Pay Slip includes Basic Salary, HRA, other Allowance, Dearness Allowance, and the Deduction Section consists of PF deduction, Tax Deduction, Loan Deduction and Share of Employee for any emergency, these are the key factors where the Net Salary is calculated by calculating the total the earnings minus the total deduction.
Please keep in mind that for more info about Ekosh Pay Slip 2022, kindly visit IFMS UK Ekosh Employee Salary Slip, CTS Payslip Online Portal @ekosh.uk.gov.in / cts.uk.gov.in.