AP Employee Pay Slip 2021 Download | Andhra Pradesh Teacher Payslip (Salary Slip) 2021 @treasury.apcfss.in | AP Treasury Official Web Portal
Now all government employees of Andhra Pradesh state can check monthly salary slips online via AP Treasury Portal at treasury.apcfss.in.. Through the official website, one can easily download AP Govt Employee Salary Pay Slip Online. In today’s article, we will cover all the aspects of AP Employee Pay Slip 2021 (Teacher Salary Slip). Please continue reading ahead.
Andhra Pradesh Treasury Portal
This is to inform you all that the Andhra Pradesh state government is in union with the Andhra Pradesh Treasury Department. We have come up with the conclusion that the invention considering all the state government employees. This unique system is newly launched which carries employee’s monthly salary details on its web portal. And also it recruits on the yearly basis and has to track a record of their monthly salary slips. AP Treasury has eased the unique introduction on its web portal in 2021 and the web link is https://treasury.apcfss.in/
AP Employee Pay Slip (Salary Slip) 2021
This is to inform all the state government teachers that now they can easily access the online services which have been launched by the AP Treasury Dept to its employees. If any employee wants to check their monthly salary slip and allowance etc.. then in that case the employee can check the details via online mode from the web portal. One can access with username and password anywhere anytime without any hassle. All those teachers who are newly joined are required to meet the AP teacher qualifications to get a slot in the government school accordingly. State Govt provides various offers and attractive salary packages to the teachers in the value of education to the state.
AP Employee Pay Slip 2021 CFMS Portal
|Name of Services||Andhra Pradesh Employee Pay Slips 2021|
|Category||AP Govt Employees|
|Subject||Download AP Employee Pay Slip Online|
|Concerned State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Govt employees of AP can check the Basic Pay, DA, HRA, allowances, and other information like Gross Income, Deductions, Net amount, etc.|
About Andhra Pradesh Teacher Payslip 2021
As you all know that the teacher’s salary is totally dependent on the position they hold and also the number of years of service. Compared to junior teachers the senior teachers draw higher salaries than junior teachers. Whereas the newly appointed teachers draw low salaries. This changes with time as one gains experience. Teacher’s salary transfers into their respective bank accounts after all the positive deductions. The salary slip contains various details such as income tax, GPF, insurances, loans (if any), and monthly basic salary amount. Every teacher has been issued with a unique employee code which issues at the time of their selection to the respective job. The teacher can visit anytime to the concerned government offices to check and ask for the details of their monthly payslip.
AP Employee Pay Slip 2021 Download & Print
Here we have furnished the step-by-step process to download the AP Govt Employee Payslip 2021 process which is very simple.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official AP Treasury Website @https://treasury.apcfss.in/
- Then the employees will be directed to the web homepage.
- Or directly click here: https://apfinance.apcfss.in/hrms_payslip.do
- Now the applicant needs to enter the employee code on the provided box.
- Then you need to choose the menu for the excel report.
- After that, the system will show the report on your screen.
- Now enter the year and month you wish to get the monthly salary report.
- After receiving the report one can download the report and also print it to have a copy for reference.
AP Teachers Payslip Download Process
As here we have provided some simple steps for the state govt teachers by which they can download their payslip using the process below.
- First of all, the applicant needs to navigate the AP Treasury official website at https://apfinance.apcfss.in/hrms_payslip.do
- Then you will be directed to the homepage, where you need to enter the required details.
- After that, the applicant needs to enter the employee’s code.
- The employee code consists of 7 digit numbers that have to be entered correctly.
- Now you need to enter the month and year you want to check. Click on the Get Details tab.
- Then the system will produce the payslip on your screen.
- To get the hard copy of the same the applicant needs to click on Download and Print.
treasury.apcfss.in Portal Login Process
All the Andhra Pradesh State Teachers who are interested in login are requested to register themselves before they log in to the website. The online procedure is quite simple and easy to follow and it requires the employee code along with the registered mobile numbers and also email id.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the captcha code on the provided space and submit the asked details.
- After that, there will be an OTP sent to the registered mobile number to validate the information given.
- Once the Verification procedure is done then the user will get their password in their mobile number.
- Applicants are requested to provide the details to log in to their account.
- If any applicant forgot then in that case the applicant needs to log in to the account.
- In so many cases the applicants forgot their password then they will be instructed to follow the instructions given.
AP Treasury Portal (Forget Password)
In today’s modern time when everyone is comfortable in online processes and day by day, offline processes do not exist. All those applicants who wish to visit the local treasury department of State to get the Pay Slip (Monthly Salary Slip Details) can now login to the official portal and get it done by online mode. All employees are requested to write a letter with all the required details such as Employee code, reason of why Pay Slip is required, Month of Pay Slip, etc.
The filled letter by the applicant will be submitted in determent and only the Pay Slip was to be issued, and this was regularly done by Govt Employee and all those interested Teachers who want to have the Payment Slip, and this long process of AP Employee Pay Slip status has been now reduced and due to process of online.
Blue-Print of AP Employee Pay Slip 2021
All applicants are informed that before they go for downloading the payslip they would need to know that what does AP Govt Employees Payslip includes and does it have all the required information you require, and this will make your way clear that download of Pay Slip by providing the details is valid.
It has consists of three main parts which every employee need to know and that is collaborated at the end by naming as Net Salary, where the net salary is the actual salary which an Employee or teacher will be given by the government in their respective Bank Account, and the Account details provided at the start of service will be same and recorded in govt records until you submit a request for change of bank.
- This section consists of all you’re earning and holds a list of actual salary which is being credited in your Payment Slip, and the first part it consists is Basic Salary, which is termed as an annual basic salary which is given to an employee, and this is increasing amount that changes with promotion or development of Government projects, where the basic amount shown will be however credited and will be constant but not decreasing at all.
- Second Section in Earning is Dearness Allowance, which is a profit-based income source credited by the department, and the State Government holds an annual meetings and varying the percentage of D.A to increase, this part of the salary is always increasing and won’t be independent of any other sources.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) is a varying portion of salary which changes with the respective growth or fall of business projects. Thus these three combine to form the Earning section of Pay Slip.
This is the actual part of salary which needs to be monitored by every employee as one got its deduction listed here and to confirm no excess amount is being deducted from the earning section.
Provident Fund amount will be visible here along with any medical insurance claim that has been availed on your name or family members, and this section also contains the Property Tax Details which is the Tax deducted from your total earning, and you can manage to claim the Tax and submit proof by viewing the tax deducted from your total amount.
This is one part which is more important, as government employees and teachers do get benefits to take a loan against their edition of children, the marriage of children’s or house loan if any, where the amount to be deducted from this Loan part will be listed here along with a description, and this is must check to keep track of your life running Loan.
Once summing everything, Net Salary will be collected by subtracting the Deduction and Loans from the earning section, and the Last amount shown will be deposited to employee beneficiary account as restarted, This is the Blue Print of AP Employee Pay Slip which you’re going to download in some time.
Download AP Employee Pay slip from Treasury
Here we have discussed a detailed process to download the AP Employees Payslip/ Salary Slip from the government official website. All this can be done by an applicant from any place wherever an Internet connection is available, and the employee needs to have all basic information handy before going to access the website to download the pay Slip.
- First of all, you need to visit the AP Treasury Official Website or directly search for https://treasury.ap.gov.in/
aptry/index.php# from the URL search bar.
- After that, you will be directed to the page where you need to go to Net Services to Public.
- Then select Employee Operations and select Pay Particulars.
- Click on to Download Month Payslip or Next option.
- An employee can select to download the Payslip by filling in the entire details or only EMP Code as shown below.
- A column with Employee Code will be shown, fill your EMPLOYEE code and Press tab.
- Click on Excel Report and wait for the page to load.
- You can now view Name, Department Code, DDO code, and other information.
- Your Month Wise Payment will be shown on this screen.
- Now select the option to download Pay Slip from the AP Treasury Department website. To Print the Pay Slip will be available which will directly get the print of your Payment Sheet.
Andhra Pradesh Employee Salary Slip Details
AP Govt Employee Payslip will be now downloaded and will be saved in your Downloads folder, and this way you can download Pay to slip monthly and can record them for your any basic needs, and this Payslip can be taken as original proof for Education Loans, Home Loans and for any government verification purpose.
The process to download AP Employee Pay slip is very easy and thus amount of time spend to visit the office has been reduced here, and any query regarding the issue of Pay Slip with irregular data can be registered from Complaint section in Website, and else employee can visit the nearest Treasury Department to correct their details and would not make any mistake in future.
For more information log on to https://treasury.apcfss.in/