AP CFMS Bill Status Online & CFMS Beneficiary Search @cfms.ap.gov.in | AP CFMS Citizen Status 2023 | Andhra Pradesh Treasury Bill & CFMS Challan Status
Andhra Pradesh CFMS Bill Status check online with cfms bill number & year. AP CFMS beneficiary search by PAN number, Aadhaar number, Beneficiary number, Bank account number through CFMS login at https://cfms.ap.gov.in. In today’s article, we will cover all aspects of CFMS Bill Status 2023 under the AP Treasury Portal. Now all government employees of Andhra Pradesh state can check CFMS Beneficiary Payment Status for the year 2023-2023. Please continue reading ahead.
AP CFMS Bill Status 2023 Online
In this world of everything, every government is trying to bring everything digital means online and so the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to Launch their online portal where all the AP citizens can check APCFMS bill status while sitting their home. Here we are providing you the step-by-step procedure to check the AP CFMS Bill Status 2023. All you have to do is follow the instructions to get the bill status. One can easily get the AP Treasury Salary Bill Status from its official website by just following some simple steps which are furnished below:
Highlights of Andhra Pradesh CFMS Citizen Challan
|Name of Portal||AP CFMS Bill Status 2023|
|Subject||AP Employee Pay Slip 2023 Download|
|Beneficiaries||All Govt Employees of Andhra Pradesh|
|Payslip Details||Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Allowances, Gross Income, Deductions, Net Amount, etc|
|Post Category||AP Employees Salary Slip|
How to Check AP CFMS Bill Status 2023?
- To check the Andhra Pradesh Treasury Bill Status, one has to open the official website using the below link https://cfms.ap.gov.in/.
- After that, you will be directed to the homepage of the website where you can see the Citizen Services, Expenditure Links column at the left bottom corner on your computer screen.
- Then you have to select Bill Status among the options.
- After that, you will get a Citizen Bill status page with various columns.
- Now enter the Year and Bill number in the columns, select the Enter button.
- You will get the following details: AP Treasury Bill Status (Approved or Not Approved or Pending), DDO, District, Treasury Office, HOA, Gross Amount, Deduction, and Net amount.
- You can also get Beneficiary Search and Detail flow of Bill.
AP CFMS Beneficiary Search Process
One can easily get the Andhra Pradesh CFMS Beneficiary from the furnished steps given below:
- Firstly, you are required to open the link to get the Search page.
- Direct link: https://prdcfms.apcfss.in:44300/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zexp_bnf_search/index.html?sap-client=350
- Now select the option from which you would like to search, such as Aadhar card, PAN number, Bank Account Number, Beneficiary No, Request Number.
- After that, you are required to enter the number of your credential (The number of your credential and selection in the above column should be the same).
- Then select the SEARCH option.
- Finally, you will get the following details on your screen as Beneficiary code, Name, Address, PAN number, Aadhar number, GSTIN No, Bank details.
About CFMS Portal
CFMS stands for Comprehensive Financial Management System which is an application and has been launched and designed by Andhra Pradesh Govt on behalf of the Finance Dept. IT is implemented by Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial management systems and services (APCFSS).
- Efficiency in financial transactions
- Effectiveness in control
- Transparency in operations
- Accountability for decisions and performances
- Convenience for stakeholders
- Sustainability in both current and future
Services Provided by CFMS
The CFMS gives different types of services, and it has been divided into four types of services which are furnished below:
- The first one is Govt to Government (G2G)
- The second is Government to Citizen (G2C)
- Govt to Employee (G2E)
- Government to Business (G2B)
About G2G services:
G2G services are nothing but it is generally for budget allocation to the Finance department, Heads of the department, treasuries, Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs), RBI, AG, GSTN.
The G2C services are usually provided by the Government for its Citizens, such as Challan payment or refunds using manual and online payment gateways, social security pensioners, taxpayers, banks, etc.
About G2E services:
The G2E is the self-service for those employees who are doing self-maintenance information and also it creates online creation of employee challans for loan repayments and other payments towards the government. Service to retirees like challan payments. It also enhances user interface including mobile platforms
Key Changes or Improvements of CFMS
- You must be aware that CFMS’s main motive is to help its citizens and also to pay for all services across departments from their homes or office.
- To get this service the citizens are not required to visit any treasury offices for challans. It can be easily generated for all heads of accounts via online mode from anywhere anytime.
- The accounting will be done with minimal to no errors.
- Automated restoration of paid memos.
Procedure to Use the Services Provided by CFMS
One can get the services that are offered by the CFMS. To know more about the same, here we have mentioned some simple steps below for your assistance, kindly go through:
- First of all, you are required to open the official website of CFMS using the link https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
- After that, you will be directed to the homepage of CFMS.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see the services provided by CFMS by scrolling the page down.
- Then you need to select the link you are looking for.
- Now enter the asked details.
- You can get the details after completing the procedure.
- Receipts links: – In this, you can know about PD challan, Cash recovery challan, Expenditure reimbursement challan, Employee challan, citizen challan, civil deposits, CM relief fund, Judicial challan, Capital Fund development, Escort charges, Guard charges, Challan status, Transaction cancellation
- Expenditure links: – In this, you will find links regarding Bill status, DDO search, Beneficiary Account statement, Beneficiary search, Payments.
- Budget: It includes the Budget allocated, Budget proposal status.
- PD Accounts
Employee & Pensioner Services
- Employee services: In this, you can know your payslip, Income of the year, your loans.
- Pensioner services: Impensioner services, you can find your pension slip, Annual income, Pension details, Pension portal.
- Stakeholder services.
Note – Application to on-board and generate CFMS ID to the newly elected Sarpanches of Village Panchayats is active now. The MPDOs can do this through the Hiring tile in their log-in.
AP CFMS Training Programme
Andhra Pradesh CFMS is also giving the training via online mode by having one motive to provide awareness to the citizens. To know more about the same, you can check the following process which is furnished below:
- To avail of the training first, you are requested to open the official website of Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) by just using the link cfms.ap.gov.in
- After that, you need to select the TRAINING option which is highlighted in blue color columns.
- Then you are required to select the option you are looking for, such as Works Management, PD Allocation module, office sanctions module, debt management, etc
- Here you have to follow the procedure by selecting the options one by one.
- Select DEMO or PRACTICE you need.
- You are suggested to watch the presented video and get practice by selecting the PRACTICE option.
AP Cyber Treasury DDO Request, Login, Bill @treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq